Employment & Study Opportunities
Rural Housing can provide a range of employment options. As an organisation we encourage quality service delivery, team work and embrace a work/life philosophy.
Some of the benefits that RHNL staff enjoy include:
- 12% Superannuation
- Rostered Days Off for full time staff
- Salary Packaging
- 7 weeks paid parental leave
- Work/life balance
- 17.5% leave loading on annual leave taken
- Access to a Health and Wellbeing Program which reimburses up to $300 per year
- Regular internal supervision
- Access to organisational vehicles for work related travel
- Access to Hep B shots and flu vaccinations
- A supportive and professional work environment
Rural Housing seeks committed, passionate and dedicated individuals to apply for any advertised positions or to submit a resume for those interested in joining the our team. To find out more about working for or completing a student placement with us, please contact our HR Manager on 02 6055 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no vacancies - please check back again in coming days.